Thursday, May 16, 2013

A statement of intent....

This might be attempt three, four -or maybe even fifteen if you count Twitter, at a personal blog for me. It has always been a passion of mine to get excited about the start of something new and follow it up by losing steam and getting sucked into yet another budding endeavor.

....but this time it's going to be different.

Or possibly not, we'll see. Read, comment, and share and I'll see what I can do about churning out more drivel and silly nonsense (drivel).


Getting closer to the point of the point of this post which is intended to state the point of this blog: I love to research things; even more, I love to share my knowledge with others. (Found that point I was looking for...) So to better share my knowledge with the public I have created this blog. You'll hopefully find helpful tips, how-to's, with a couple life updates mixed in.


Hopefully that all sounds interesting, if not then I have failed once again which is incredibly likely.


Cheers and full speed ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment